Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- NEW ISSUE ALERT: Our new winter issue has hit the streets! Check it out digitally here or in the form of web stories here. See you at market! | Sleep Retailer
- In a new partnership with Spinks, HSM is set to produce and distribute an innovative new pocket coil system. Get the details from Sleep Retailer.
- Business Insider chronicles the rise and fall of Bed, Bath and Beyond in this article.
- IMC has a new digital division which is set to launch a new e-commerce platform. Get the scoop at Homeworldbusiness.com.
- This market, MLILY plans to double the size of its Las Vegas showroom and host a moonshine mixer. We wrote about it at Sleepretailer.com
- Motley Fool talks about why Amazon and Walmart are winning retail in this story.
- The Mattress Recycling Council recently announced its 2020 board. See the full list at Sleepretailer.com.
- Seattle Refined covered the launch of a new hemp bedding collection from West Elm.
- Logicdata recently brought Michael Nermon on to join its business development team. Read more about the appointment from Sleep Retailer.
- Withit recently announced its 2020 board of directors too. Get the scoop from Home Textiles Today.
- Malouf recently revealed a new AR feature on its website. | Sleep Retailer
- Furniture Today predicts a 0.6 unit decline this year.
- STORIS released the latest iteration of eSTORIS which has a focus on information transparency. Read more at Sleepretailer.com.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Medicinal cannabis may not help you sleep in the long run. Find out why from Healthline.
- According to this story from Kaiser Health Network News, employers are seeking to save money on healthcare by helping employees tackle sleep problems.
- Thrive Global put together this list of sleep tips we can take from elite athletes.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.