Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we’re reading this week.
- Precision Textiles recently developing a ticket booster in the form of its Slumberbundle bedding kit. Read the story from Sleep Retailer
- TechCrunch reviews sleep centric earbuds from Bose.
- Barron’s recaps holiday retail.
- High Point Market Authority announced this year’s Style Spotters. Read all about it at Sleepretailer.com.
- Expanding your inventory? Consider camping mattresses. | Bustle
- PureCare is expanding its partnership with the National Sleep Foundation. We covered it in this article from Sleep Retailer.
- Romper rounded up a list of best mattress protectors for repelling bed bugs.
- The BEDGEAR Foundation contributed to hurricane relief in Honduras by donating bedding. Full story at Sleepretailer.com.
- Computer Weekly wrote about COVID-19 supply chain disruption and retail.
- In order to continue making its showrooms more relevant to the needs of retailers, Malouf recently brought on a new lead tradeshow designer. | Sleep Retailer.
- Nationwide’s PrimeTime will return in a virtual format again this March. Get the details at Sleepretailer.com.
- Clever by Architectural Digest has some storage bed recommendations.
- With 2021 upon us, Retail Dive is sharing its retail trends predictions.
- GlobeStreet explores the road to retail recovery ahead.
Science & Fun Stuff
- The Chicago Sun Times wrote about blue light and sleep.
- Ars Technica explores how electric lighting changes the way people sleep and more in this article.
- Half of pet owners report co-sleeping with their dogs. | Phys.org
- US News has tips on how to sleep better in 2021.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.