Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we’re reading this week.
- NEW ISSUE ALERT: Our new winter issue has hit the streets! Check it out digitally here or in the form of web stories here. See you at market! | Sleep Retailer
- IMC is adding interhall exhibitors at High Point Market. More information is available from Home World Business.
- Vogue wrote a story about the savoir luxury mattress—a five figure mattress.
- Forbes rounded up five retail trends that are likely to shape 2020.
- What is the function of magazines in retail today? PYMNTS ponders the topic.
- Spring Air is expanding its licensee network into Ohio. Learn more about the brand’s midwestern network at Sleepretailer.com.
- Bustle created a list of 27 clever things for your bed.
- Entrepreneur considers how one might think about the future of retail in this article.
- iSense is launching an adjustable mattress designed for couples. Get the full scoop in this press release.
- ReST is partnering with bedjet to offer cooling properties to sleepers. Find out more at Sleepretailer.com.
Science & Fun Stuff
- CNBC wrote about five wellness trends to watch.
- One runner talks about what happened when they swapped training for sleep in this story from Runner’s World.
- NPR interviewed the author of a new book called, “Why We can’t Sleep.”
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.