Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we’re reading this week.
- NEW ISSUE ALERT: Our new winter issue has hit the streets! Check it out digitally here or in the form of web stories here. See you at market! | Sleep Retailer
- Yahoo Finance wrote about the ISPA Expo.
- Burrow is introducing ‘retail roommates.’ Get the scoop from Forbes.
- Glossy explored how today’s retail landscape hits retail employees the hardest.
- Are cannabinoids a good sleep aid? Quartz talks about it in this article.
- Live commerce could revolutionize retail. The NRF blog has details.
- Brooklyn Bedding launched its new Bloom Essential Hybrid which touts quite a compelling sustainability story. Learn more at Sleepretailer.com.
- Rita Ora is launching a bedding collection. License Global has the scoop.
- This story from Crunchbase considers the sleep economy in light of Casper’s recent IPO.
- Malouf is collaborating with the American Heart Association this month. Learn more about the philanthropic work the two organizations are doing together from Sleep Retailer.
- According to Furniture Today, the bedding category enjoyed a robust market and sees a strong 2020 ahead.
Science & Fun Stuff
- The Australian bearded dragon has insights into human sleep according to Science Magazine.
- In this story from Dazed, singer Billy Eilish opens up about her struggle with sleep paralysis and night terrors.
- Buzzfeed rounded up ambient albums for better sleep.
- Co-sleeping is not a good idea, but are parent’s listening? US News & World Report covered the issue.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.