Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- NEW ISSUE ALERT: The latest issue of Sleep Retailer hit the streets last month. Read it as web stories here or in the digital issue format (a PDF) here.
- Magnolia Home, Chip and Joanna Gaines' popular brand, will soon be launching a premium bedding collection. Get the scoop from Southern Living.
- Retail Dive talks about what awaits retailers on the other side of the pandemic.
- Ameriwood Home is unveiling a full collection of wall beds. | Sleepretailer.com.
- Registration for NMG's second virtual PrimeTime has opened. Read the full update at Sleepretailer.com.
- According to WWD, retail leaders are confident about year end recovery.
- Business of Home rounded up new industry appointments.
- Retail Dive reports that marketers are continuing to play it safe during the pandemic.
- Precision Textiles is ahead of the game when it comes to meeting the demands of legislatures regulating FR chemicals on the state level. Read the story at Sleepretailer.com.
- Bed, Bath and Beyond is partnering with Oracle to modernize its enterprise resource planning. Read the full press release from PR Newswire.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Matthew Walker, the author of Why We Sleep talks about why it is essential to make time for sleep. | NPR
- ABC27 has a catchy new name for sleep disruption during the pandemic: coronasomnia.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.