Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- WINTER ISSUE: Our winter issue hit the streets in January! Check it out digitally here or in the form of web stories here. | Sleep Retailer
- Nerdwallet rounded up the best times to buy a mattress. Do you agree?
- Reverie is teaming up with Olympic gold medalist Allyson Felix to raise awareness about positive sleep practices. Read the full story from Sleep Retailer.
- Fast Company wrote about new nap pods that could make flying less terrible.
- Spring Air recently launched Nature's Rest at 23 Cardi's stores. Get the full scoop at Sleepretailer.com.
- Here are 7 ways to improve sleep while traveling for business from Entrepreneur.
- 777 partners recently acquired Uown Leasing, a retail lease to own company. Full story here from Sleep Retailer.
- Bed, Bath and Beyond is making major employee cuts in order to streamline its operations. USA Today has the story.
- Eclipse International recently added 350 retailers. We covered the brand's growth at Sleepretailer.com.
- PYMNTS.com has the scoop on New York state's major data security law updates that will impact how retailers use customer data moving forward.
- Symbol recently promoted its employee, Mark Jannke, adding manufacturing to his title—vice president of manufacturing and product development. Read more about the update in this article from Sleep Retailer.
- Art Van Furniture is set to close all stores. For more information, check out this release from PR Newswire.
- My Total Retail wrote about three ways location technology is changing retail.
- Verlo Mattress was recognized for its "Bad At Marketing" commercials. The brand's not so bad at marketing after all! | Sleep Retailer
- Good Housekeeping came out with this list of best bedding for 2020. | Today
- Copperpet dog beds are constructed to protect against odors and mildew. PR Newswire has more details in this release.
- CBD Pillow recently launched CBD pillowcases. Visit Sleepretailer.com for more info.
Science & Fun Stuff
- According to this story from Eureka Alert, AI could help enhance the diagnosis and treatment of sleep apnea.
- Thrive Global created this list of industries in which people burnout the fastest. Unsurprisingly, retail made it.
- How To Geek wonders if it's really worth tracking your sleep.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.