Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- ICYMI: The winter issue of Sleep Retailer came out in January! In it you'll find: an in-depth cover story about Diamond Mattress, insights from industry creatives in our Q&A, a product focus on roll-packed mattresses made in the USA and so much more! Check it out in the form of web stories here and in the digital version of the print issue format here.
- CityLab digs into Allwell's tiny house approach to selling mattresses in this story.
- In a recent Sleep Retailer original article, we highlighted top companies and trends to watch this year.
- Business Insider talks Sleep Country Canada's stock value in this update.
- According to this story from Furniture Today, Nest is offering its first certified organic mattress.
- Podium was recently named one of 2019's most innovative companies by Fast Company. Get the full scoop at Sleepretailer.com.
- Learn about new linen sheets and duvet covers from Snowe Home in this story from Real Simple.
- Malouf recently launched its new promotionally priced Weekender collection. We wrote about the new line in this Sleep Retailer article.
- Abbyson is set to debut its new flagship showroom at the spring High Point Market. Read on in this post from Furniture Today.
- We explored the fourth quarter mattress earnings in this original story from Sleepretailer.com.
- SleepScore Labs developed a progressive four-day Daylight Saving Time Sleep Strategy program to ensure a smooth transition into Daylight Saving on Sunday, March 10. Read more here from AP News.
- Zenith Insured Credit is offering a new supply purchase credit program geared toward furniture and bedding manufacturers. Get the details from Sleep Retailer.
- According to this story from CNN, Overstock is a retailer but wants to be a blockchain company.
- In this original article at Sleepretailer.com, we contemplated when and why sleep science became the buzzy topic it is today.
- Parachute Home is growing its marketing strategy by branching out. Get the details from Ad Exchanger.
- Malouf's OnWatch training won a Samy for best PR launch. Read more in this feature from Sleep Retailer.
- A recent survey revealed that Costco beats Amazon for internet retail satisfaction. USA Today covered the story.
- High Point Market and Esteem Media recently announced the details on this year's Design Bloggers Tour. Get the details at Sleep Retailer.com.
- This article from Forbes discusses the value of low-tech sleep solutions compared with high-tech sleep innovations.
- Pleasant Mattress recently appointed Mike Clark to a new sales manager role. Read the full story from Sleep Retailer.
- NYT's Wirecutter offers 8 ways to avoid buying a bad mattress.
- Classic Brands First Scan technology instantly generates a tracking number for UPS and FedEx shipments from its two U.S. distribution centers. Learn more at Sleepretailer.com.
Science & Fun Stuff
- NYT recently published this thorough guide to sleep apnea.
- According to a recent sleep study explored in this article from USA Today, new parents lose 6 years of quality sleep.
- New research shows how the depth of sleep can impact our brain's ability to efficiently wash away waste and toxic proteins. Read more in this report from Science Daily.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.