Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we’re reading this week.
- WINTER ISSUE: Our winter issue hit the streets in January! Check it out digitally here or in the form of web stories here. See you at market! | Sleep Retailer
- Retailers are delivering experiential concepts these days and PYMNTS wrote about it.
- Retailers are reporting their earnings this week. Barron’s rounded up what to watch for.
- We explored what affordable luxury really means in this story brought to you by Nightsbridge from Corsicana. | Sleep Retailer
- Celebrate “Baby Sleep Day” on March 1st. Read the full story at Sleepretailer.com.
- Vox dug into the world of infant and child sleep consulting.
- We considered how the 2020 presidential election will impact bedding retail. Read the article from Sleep Retailer.
- Bed, Bath and Beyond stores are getting a revamp. Marketwatch has the details.
- FXI and Innocor recently completed a merger. Sleep Retailer covered it.
- Supporting worker sleep is good for business according to The Conversation.
- Mic wonders why mattresses are so expensive in this story.
- Our hearts are with Bedding Industries of America as they mourn the loss of Gerald Gershaw. Read about his legacy in this article from Sleep Retailer.
- High Point Market recently announced its spring keynoters. Find out who will be featured in this update from Sleep Retailer.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Mashable gathered this list of best podcasts for sleep insomnia relaxation.
- We wrote this article about the intersection of sleep disorders and mental health. | Sleep Retailer
Science Daily explains how sleep helps teens deal with social stress in this release.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.