Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- NEW ISSUE ALERT: The latest issue of Sleep Retailer hit the streets last month. Read it as web stories here or in the digital issue format (a PDF) here.
- According to Adweek, the NRF is predicting that retail sales will increase by about 6.5 - 8.2% this year.
- Goodbed.com is launching a new podcast. Get the full scoop from Sleep Retailer.
- Better Homes & Gardens rounded up a list of best essential oil sleep blends.
- King Koil partnered with Mancini's, expanding its presence on the West Coast with 34 retail locations. The full story is available at Sleepretailer.com.
- VOX talks about greenwashing in the mattress industry in this article.
- MLILY expanded its accessories offering with four new pillow collections. Read more from Sleepretailer.com.
- Retail Dive explored what big box retailers have to gain from DTC brands.
- Eclipse is partnering with Iconix to launch a Fieldcrest line of mattresses. We wrote about it at Sleepretailer.com.
- Dominion is suing MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell. Aljazeera covered it.
Science & Fun Stuff
- A recent sleep study shows that lucid dreamers can talk with scientists. Read on in this article from Slashgear.
- Fox59 reports that Buffalo Bill's house from the 1991 movie Silence of the Lambs is now a bed and breakfast.
- According to neuroscientists, not all sleep trackers are created equal. Get the scoop from Science Daily.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.