Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- WINTER ISSUE: Our winter issue hit the streets in January! Check it out digitally here or in the form of web stories here. See you at market! | Sleep Retailer
- More ups and downs from Bed, Bath and Beyond: in this Marketwatch story and this update from ABC News.
- Real Homes highlights bedding from IKEA.
- According to HFN Digital, a veteran industry reporter named Marilyn Nason recently passed away.
- Precision Textiles developed a new fr solution. Read more about it in this story from Sleep Retailer.
- This Forbes contributed article likens buying a mattress to choosing a college.
- Malouf recently bolstered its sales team with new leadership roles. Get the details at Sleepretailer.com.
- The Strategist from New York Magazine rounded up a list of best mattress covers to prevent bed bugs.
- The High Point Market Authority recently announced the return of the new buyer tour. Full details are available from Sleep Retailer.
- Consumer spending in January is driving a boost in retail sales according to PYMNTS.com.
- Tempur-Sealy reported its fourth quarter and full year results in this press release from PR Newswire.
- Macy's has a new experiential retail concept up its sleeve and Glossy has the scoop.
- FiveThirtyEight talks about the afterlife of returned boxed beds.
- Fitz & The Tantrums is set to kick off the spring High Point Market. Get the scoop from Sleep Retailer.
Science & Fun Stuff
- In this article from TreeHugger it is said that the scent of the one you love could be as beneficial to your sleep as melatonin.
- Psychology Today talks melatonin and sleep in this story.
- NPR wrote about how we are losing sleep over the quest for better rest.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.