Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- The Malouf Foundation recently launched its redesigned website. Read the full story at Sleepretailer.com.
- It's that time of year again. Registration for the winter Las Vegas Market 2019 is now open! Go register today.
- Living Spaces is donating mattresses to California fire victims. Get the scoop from Furniture World.
- CNBC rounded up a list of retailers that went bankrupt in 2018. Read it here.
- Reverie is set to promote healthy sleep at CES 2019. Learn more in this article from Sleep Retailer.
- Fast Company wrote about the surprisingly bright future of retail in this story.
- Murphy beds are back in style according to this piece from the Wall Street Journal.
- Don't miss our reflections on 2018 in Sleep Retailer's retail year in review.
- Yahoo Finance predicts that sleep technology will be hot this year in this article.
- According to Forbes, these are the most promising retail concepts coming to 2019.
- Another trend that's coming back into favor? The waterbed.We wrote about the waterbed of today at Sleepretailer.com.
- According to this post from CNBC, retail saw its best holiday season in 6 years.
- Airweave has a new ambassador, an am-bark-ssador to be more specific. Get the scoop from Sleep Retailer.
- The Boston Globe has a solution that might save local retail.
- A recent survey shows how much people are willing to pay for a perfect night sleep. We recapped the survey and considered its implications in this story from Sleepretailer.com.
- Fixer Upper's Joanna Gaines is launching a new bedding line at Target. Learn more from Celebrity Insider.
- Restonic recently promoted Julia Rosien to the role of VP of brand and digital marketing. Learn more in this article from Sleep Retailer.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Apparently violent sleep disorder is a thing and researchers have recently learned more about it. Find out if you're at risk via this post from Everyday Health.
- Is fixing your sleep schedule a New Year's resolution of yours? This story from Bustle considers whether or not you can turn a sleep schedule around in a week.
- According to this article from Smithsonian Magazine, nearly 1/3 of Americans get fewer than 6 hours of sleep per night.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.