Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- We explored the endless search for "best" and the role that product recommendation sites are play in the bedding industry in this original story from Sleepretailer.com.
- It's that time of year again. Registration for the winter Las Vegas Market 2019 is now open! Go register today.
- A Forbes contributor rounded up game changing retail trends to watch in 2019 in this listicle.
- CNBC breaks down the positive sales numbers retailers saw in November in this update.
- We selected the biggest sleep and sleep-oriented health and wellness trends of 2018 in this article from Sleep Retailer.
- Las Vegas Market recently expanded its gift and home decor resources at the winter market. Get the scoop from Furniture Today.
- In this update, Yahoo Finance chronicles its eight 'outrageous' retail predictions for 2019.
- Can ice cream help you sleep? Fast Company investigates.
- King Koil appointed Kevin Damewood to a new business development role. We covered the story at Sleepretailer.com.
- Barron's rounded up some safe retail stocks in this list.
- Digital Commerce 360 shared some interesting data on the growth of digital mattress sales in this article.
- Natura is making its return to Las Vegas Market this winter and we covered it in this post from Sleep Retailer.
- NPR ponders the age old question—why are there so many mattress stores?—in this story.
- Forbes contributor, Daniel Newman, shares his top four digital transformation trends in retail 2019 predictions in this article.
Science & Fun Stuff
- The Guardian shared an interesting piece on a writer who gets paid to write stories to help people sleep.
- In Seattle, school is starting later and teens are reaping the benefits. NPR covered it in its health-shots vertical.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.