Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we’re reading this week.
- FALL ISSUE RELEASE // Our winter issue is just around the corner (we can’t even believe it!) but it’s not too late to check out the fall issue of Sleep Retailer. You can read the issue in a PDF format here or as web stories here.
- According to TechCrunch, 3D and AR are creating new realities in retail.
- Globe Street wrote about how loan servicers are cracking down on retailers and going easy on hotels.
- Malouf is restructuring its sales team to account for more growth. We covered the story at Sleepretailer.com.
- CNN rounded up retail and restaurant bankruptcies of 2020.
- Soft-Tex has unveiled new antimicrobial. and anti-allergen sleep products. Read more from Sleep Retailer.
- Retail Dive has good news, it predicts that retail trends will reverse and stabilize in 2021.
- OMI is celebrating its 15th year of GREENGUARD Gold certification. Get the scoop at Sleepretailer.com.
- ChiliSleep and Ebb Therapeutics are merging. Learn more about the new partnership from Businesswire.
- Retail Dive talks retail foot traffic post pandemic in this article.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Healthline has tips for melting holiday stress and getting a better night of sleep.
- According to Becker’s Hospital Review, even moderate sleep loss can cause medical errors.
- How do anxiety and depression impact the severity of obstructive sleep apnea? AJMC wrote about it here.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.