Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- While our winter issue will be hitting the streets very soon, it's not too late to read the fall issue of Sleep Retailer. Access the issue digitally here or via web stories on Sleepretailer.com here. Happy reading and happy New Year!
- Target's stock is up—and in this story, Barron's urges readers not to write-off brick-and-mortar retail.
- According to Retail Dive, 97% of retailers are hit with organized theft and other crimes. Read more.
- Gold Bond recently accommodated a customer with a very special delivery. Read more at Sleepretailer.com
- In this article, Furniture Today reports on how some luxury hotel guests have begun taking their mattresses with them. Outrageous, right?
- USA Today rounded up the largest retail stores we lost in the past decade.
- Retailers are rushing to comply with a new privacy law in California. Get the details on the law from Reuters.
- Motley Fool Canada considers the future of Sleep Country stock in this story.
- Pleasant Mattress continued its commitment to giving back to its community this holiday season by partnering with Habitat For Humanity. We've got the full update at Sleepretailer.com.
- This story from Pymnts.com considers how anchor shops may be reinvented in an age of omni-commerce.
- Futurism wrote about new antimicrobial bed sheets.
- Could soaring returns be ruining retail? Read more in this article from Forbes.
Science & Fun Stuff
- In this story from Bookriot, an insomniac writes about what it's like to read about sleep.
- According to this article from Medical News Today, fragmented sleep can trigger migraines two days later.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.