Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- Malouf recently ranked no. 7 on Utah's Fast 50 list of swiftly growing companies. Read more here from Sleep Retailer.
- The National Sleep Foundation is launching a public sleep expo. Get the details from Home Furnishings Business.
- Lionel Richie is developing his own bedding line. Read the coverage from the New York Times here and from NPR here.
- Ergomotion hosted Chinese students for a cultural learning program. Learn more in this story from Sleep Retailer.
- PlushBeds will be making mattresses for Eaton Hotel DC. Read the details in this article from Business Insider.
- Eve Sleep hired a new leader to turn the brand around. Read the full coverage of the UK based eCommerce brand's latest appointment from The Standard.
- Another UK eCommerce sleep brand, Emma, is now selling its mattresses through a brick and mortar retail partner. Read the full story from Furniture News.
- A new neurotech company is seeking to reset brains for better sleep. Learn more about this fascinating concept from Azbigmedia.com.
- King Koil promoted Ken Swinarski to a new SVP, creative and strategic planning role. Read the details from Sleep Retailer.
- A Kansas City woman is creating beds from plastic bags for the homeless. Read the heartwarming story from KSHB.
- Blue Bell Mattress recently hired an operations executive to lead the growth of its new Michigan factory. We've got the scoop at Sleepretailer.com.
- In a Forbes contributor post, the writer considers how retailers might use biometrics to better understand consumers.
- Fast Company chronicles the retail apocalypse stretching across the US in this haunting image gallery.
- E.S. Kluft recently brought Magali Castillo on to manage marketing for its Aireloom and Kluft brands. Read the full story from Sleep Retailer.
- Earth Supply Co. rolled out natural hemp pet bedding at Walmart. Read more in this article from Business Insider.
- Ergomotion recently expanded its customer service team to provide 24/7 support. Get the details from Sleepretailer.com.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Check out this list of natural sleep supplements from Bustle.
- According to Elle, sleep deprivation can be deadly for your heart. Read the story here.
- In California, kids might be able to sleep in on school days soon. Check out the coverage from the New York Post.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.