Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- Fall is on its way, but it's not too late to check out the NEW SUMMER ISSUE of Sleep Retailer online here for the digital edition and here for the web story versions of each article.
- SleepScore Labs is introducing a sleep report for doctors to use during check ups. Learn more in the full press release from Business Wire.
- Neiman Marcus launched its "Art Of Sleep" Collection. RetailDive covered it.
- Shape rounded up the best noise cancelling headphones on the market in this list.
- Talalay Global recently launched a website for its Juvea latex pillow line. We've got the story at Sleepretailer.com.
- Entrepreneur announced that Boll & Branch raised $100 million in this video.
- Sleep Country and Walmart's Bloom pop-up shops were featured in Strategy. Benzinga wrote about it.
- Soft-Tex is launching new sleep technologies at the New York Home Furnishings Market. Read more about it from HFN.
- Apple Watch's latest innovation might be sleep tracking capabilities, The Verge has the story.
- High Point Market announced its brand ambassadors and tour partnerships for the fall market. Find out more at Sleepretailer.com
- Entrepreneur talks about how small changes can yield big retail sales increases in this article.
- The Boston Herald warns against the uncertainty surrounding CBD products in this piece.
- The Malouf Foundation recently raised nearly $50,000 at its Golf For Freedom event. Learn more from Sleep Retailer.
Science & Fun Stuff
- INC highlights common sleep mistakes that could be messing with your productivity.
- Sleep tracking tips: use your fitbit to track sleep. | Business Insider
- Is a gene responsible for some people's ability to function on less than enough sleep? The New York Times can tell you.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.