Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we’re reading this week.
- Check out the NEW SUMMER ISSUE of Sleep Retailer online here for the digital edition and here for the web story versions of each article.
- Entrepreneur shares three key takeaways about the future of retail.
- Retail Dive reveals how Boll & Branch raised 100M.
- Women of Malouf had its inaugural speaker series and featured Kacie Malouf as the headliner. Learn more Sleepretailer.com.
- Refinery29’s editors tried all sorts of popular mattresses. This is what they thought of them.
- Target and Walmart are pushing back against Amazon. Forbes has the story.
- High Point Market has a keynote lineup that includes Diane Keaton this fall. Learn more in this update from us at Sleep Retailer.
- Futurism.com wrote about the Molecule Mattress 2.
- What is headless commerce and why do retailers care? Retail Dive investigates.
- Stuart Carlitz of Eclipse International will be recognized as Manufacturer of the Year this November. Find out the details at Sleepretailer.com.
- Furniture Today wrote about how the mattress recycling council is expanding its efforts in California.
- Verlo Mattress updated store ownership in central Wisconsin. Details on the shift at Sleepretailer.com
- Pretty52 showcased a new duvet from Nanu that offers two temperatures and is being marketed for couples.
- Last week we wrote an original article about what retailers need to know about Gen Z. | Sleep Retailer
- It wouldn’t be the end of August if we didn’t share one story about the best Labor Day mattress sales. Does your store or brand have a promotion running? | HuffPost
- High Point Market Authority recently announced the Fall 2019 design viewpoints series session. We covered it at Sleepretailer.com.
- Retail Me Note rounded up the best things to buy this September.
- We explored the question: are CBD products right for your store? in this original story from Sleep Retailer.
- Home Textiles Today recently featured Sam Malouf in its People vertical.
Science & Fun Stuff
- In a recent Reuters story, studies show that menopause with diabetes is tied with severe sleep problems.
- Healthline talks about the gene that may allow people to need less sleep.
- Is late-night snacking all that bad for you? Self explores the topic.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.