Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- SUMMER ISSUE RELEASE: Bursting with up-to-date information on all the latest mattress collections, sleep products and bedding technologies hitting the market this season our summer issue a must read. Check it out in digital magazine form or as individual web stories now. | Sleep Retailer
- Las Vegas Market is gearing up for attendees. Read some of the latest numbers and preparations from HomeWorld Business + HFA will not open its resource center this summer.
- Corsicana Mattress has a new factory opening in Indiana. Read more about this strategic move at Sleepretailer.com.
- According to a Forbes contributor, consumer psychology os the only constant as retail rapidly evolves.
- Naturepedic earns high marks for material transparency in a new study. Get the scoop from Sleep Retailer.
- BEDGEAR is debuting a new mattress and pillows this summer. Read more about the sleek new products at Sleepretailer.com.
- Labor Day sales have begun. Stay up to date on what competitors are doing in this roundup from USA Today.
- Bed, Bath and Beyond shares early tender and settlement dates in this press release from PR Newswire.
- Soft-Tex has a new product lineup and is offering a virtual alternative to market. We covered the update at Sleep Retailer.
- Shifman is set to show at the summer Las Vegas and welcomes Hollis as a new sales manager. | Sleepretailer.com
- Retail Dive chronicles how retail is scrambling to keep up despite COVID disruption.
- Endel and Sleepscore Labs have united to support better sleep. We wrote about the collaboration in this story from Sleep Retailer.
- Treehugger talks about a new natural bedding brand from Britain called Woolroom.
- Malouf recently hired two new warehouse managers for its latest distribution center in California. Read on in this article from Sleep Retailer.
- Shape is taking on bedding and mattresses with this list of best mattresses for couples.
- Putting safety first, Nationwide Marketing Group is transitioning its annual PrimeTime event to online only. We've got the scoop at Sleepretailer.com.
- Gearpatrol wrote about Tempur's easy-ship mattress model—emphasizing its marketability to younger consumers.
- In a move that diversifies its product line, Precision Textiles is rolling out the Luxe Collection. | Sleep Retailer
- Therapedic is keeping its showroom shuttered and introducing new products digitally. Get all the details at Sleepretailer.com.
- Eager to get your business online seamlessly? LOGICDATA is the latest manufacturers to offer retailers a turn-key e-commerce program. | Sleep Retailer.
- According to eMarketer, the retail industry's digital marketing budgets will stay just above water this year.
- MLILY is making its products even more accessible to retailers and consumers alike with an inventive website relaunch. We covered it at Sleepretailer.com.
Science & Fun Stuff
- A new therapy might be able to reduce sleep paralysis events. | Medical News Today
- Alzheimer's can impact sleep patterns. Find out how in this article from Medscape.
- Science Daily explores the inter-workings of sleep in space in this story.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.