Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- SUMMER ISSUE RELEASE: Bursting with up-to-date information on all the latest mattress collections, sleep products and bedding technologies hitting the market this season our summer issue a must read. Check it out in digital magazine form or as individual web stories now. | Sleep Retailer
- Mattress sales are booming according to this story from Business Insider and this one from the Baltimore Sun.
- Reverie is opting out of the summer Las Vegas Market. Find out how to engage with the brand in this update from Sleep Retailer.
- Dwell rounded up pet beds that humans will envy.
- STORIS' latest update offer new online payment enhancements to help met consumer behavior shifts. Read on at Sleepretailer.com.
- A new app can help with on-store data collection according to Forbes.
- Magniflex is targeting younger shoppers with a new boxed bed option. We covered it in this article from Sleep Retailer.
- Get a recap of the summer Atlanta market from HomeWorld Business.
- Eclipse International has also decided not to open its showroom at the summer Las Vegas Market. Learn more about the other ways to connect with the brand at Sleep Retailer.
- Avocado Green Mattress is launching new personalized video appointments. Read the full press release from PR Newswire.
- With its website redesign, Diamond is balancing both retailer and consumer needs. We've got the story at Sleepretailer.com.
- According to NBC 15, there's a company that will pay to have couples have sex on 8 different mattresses.
- Two managers from Malouf discussed the company's new Salt Flat products in this interview that we shared at Sleepretailer.com.
- House Beautiful published this guide to buying everything bedding from sheets to comforters.
- King Koil's mattress stimulus package is proving popular among retailers. We've got an update on the program. | Sleep Retailer
- A regular at philanthropic giving, Precision Textiles recently donated 2000 masks. Learn more in this story from Sleep Retailer.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Smithsonian reports that archaeologists have found a 200000 year old bed in South Africa.
- According to new research, black Americans are more likely to struggle with sleep deprivation than white Americans. Medical News Today has more details on these findings.
- SELF rounded up this list of sleep apps that claim they'll help you sleep better. But will they really?
- Sleep cleanses our brains lowering risk for dementia. Learn more from Healthline.
- Forget Netflix, try Restflix. | TNW
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.