Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we’re reading this week.
- New Issue: The spring edition of Sleep Retailer features up-to-date information on all of this season’s latest mattress collections, sleep products + bedding technologies. Check it out online: bit.ly/2Rixcan | bit.ly/3rTZa8R
- Intellibed recently launched Gelee, a gel hybrid mattress at an affordable price point. Learn more at Sleepretailer.com.
- My Total Retail has predictions on what’s next for retail post-pandemic.
- US News & World Report named Layla Sleep’s pillow among the best of 2021. | Sleepretailer.com
- The Las Vegas Review Journal says that the opening of the expo at the World Market Centers signals a new beginning.
- Serta Simmons Bedding is elevating two leaders internally and adding new team members. Get the scoop from Sleep Retailer.
- It’s a good week for Bed, Bath and Beyond: Barron’s wrote about how its new leadership is topping expectations, while this release from PR Newswire talks about the retailer’s latest brand campaign.
- Soft-Tex is expanding to the international market with a new subsidiary. Furniture World covered the story.
- According to Connected Real Estate Magazine, retail store openings outnumber closings so far in 2021. Conversely, Business Insider projects that these retail companies could be headed for bankruptcy.
- My Total Retail rounded up common delivery and fulfillment pain points as well as opportunities ahead in the retail industry.
- PureCare launches new comprehensive eLearning tool: PureCare University. Learn more at Sleepretailer.com.
- According to the Motley Fool, sleep apnea companies are worth investing in.
- Ergomotion is unveiling fresh technology with its Quest Connect. Sleep Retailer has the full update.
- BEDGEAR’s new Germshield mattress and pillow covers serve as a first line of defense against bacteria in your sleep environment. Read the full press release from PR Newswire.
- NMG was recognized by ENERGY STAR as its partner of the year for the 7th time in a row. Get the details at Sleepretailer.com.
- Retail is the top advertiser on Facebook. Check out the full brief from Retail Dive.
- STORIS has a new release – 10.5 – that introduces 30 new features with a focus on inventory replenishment tracking. Read more from Sleep Retailer.
- Resident is extending its D2C success to the offline world. Get the scoop from Martech Today.
- RIZE is unveiling a new easy-to-ship lineup of upholstered beds. We wrote about it at Sleepretailer.com.
Science & Fun Stuff
- The Pharmacy Times looked at how telemedicine improves access to high-quality sleep care.
- How does a cold shower before bed impact your sleep? Healthline has the answer.
- Tom’s Guide has instructions for cleaning your mattress.
- Business Insider looked what mattresses cost and why. Do you agree with their assessment?
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.