Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- Check out the Spring 2018 issue of Sleep Retailer. The Publisher's Column provides a nice overview of the edition.
- Want to be cuddled to sleep? The Somnox Sleep Robot can help. Wired has the full story.
- In the Sleep Retailer spring cover story, we explore the past, present and future of the OMI brand and with it, the past, present and future of organic bedding and mattresses. Read the full cover story now.
- Learn more about the latest in-store resources and tools manufacturer's are offering retailer partners in Sleep Retailer's Product Focus special feature.
- Did you know that Brooklyn Bedding will be making its High Point Market debut? Sleep Retailer has the full story.
- Home Textiles Today writes about the future of the bedding industry and an emerging shift in how bedding and mattress products are sold in this blog post.
- Have you visited the new Sleep Retailer Brand Studio? Our Brand Studio showcases numerous branded videos in one place.
- Read about Bed, Bath and Beyond's 4q17 earnings and stock analysis from Market Realist.
- See what bedding brands will be showcasing their products at the spring High Point Market next month with Sleep Retailer's Market Guide.
- The Astros bestow a world championship ring upon retail philanthropist, Mattress Mack. Get the full scoop from ABC13.
- In this spring's Editor's Picks we share the latest and greatest in bedding and mattress trends. Read the full feature from Sleep Retailer.
- IMC is preparing to launch a new digital platform to improve the Las Vegas Market participant experience. Get the full story from HomeWorld Business.
Science & Fun Stuff
- According to this article from Quartz, poor sleep can cause an increase in the brain protein linked to Alzheimers.
- Did you know that compared with other Primates, humans get very little sleep? This article from Science News for Kids has the scoop.
- Lying on your back might just be the best sleeping position. Business Insider explains why in this article.
- Fast Company shares four sleep myths we would do well to stop believing.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.