Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we’re reading this week.
- New Issue: The spring edition of Sleep Retailer features up-to-date information on all of this season’s latest mattress collections, sleep products + bedding technologies. Check it out online: bit.ly/2Rixcan | bit.ly/3rTZa8R
- WWD talks about the future of sustainability and data.
- Vaccines are driving a sunnier future for retail. Retail Dive wrote about it.
- Therapedic is expanding its reach with the addition of two new licensees. Get the scoop at Sleepretailer.com
- Nectar is not only launching new cooling mattresses (according to Tom’s Guide) but the brand is also partnering with Google to offer second generation Nest Hub’s to its customers, Yahoo reports.
- In this story from Sleep Retailer, Naturepedic talks about how mattresses can impact indoor air quality.
- The HR Director talks about the digital training gap in retail.
- Pet Business wrote about the latest in dog bed products.
- California Design Den launched its own weighted blanket. Learn more from Sleep Retailer.
- ROI NJ reports that Bed, Bath and Beyond recently unveiled its environmental, social and governance plan.
- My Total Retail wrote about how to reduce retail shrinkage with video surveillance.
- Furniture World wrote about in-person events at World Market Center this May.
- Idle Group is entering the brick-and-mortar space with new retail partners. Get the scoop at Sleepretailer.com.
Science & Fun Stuff
- 5 reasons you might have trouble sleeping in. | Mind, Body, Green
- The Washington Post did a deep dive on sleep and mental health.
- Boredom can interfere with your sleep. Find out how from Well + Good.
- When should you sleep train your baby? The Cleveland Clinic has the answers.
- According to this article from Forbes, black people are experiencing more sleep deprivation than other groups.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.