Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- WINTER ISSUE: Our winter issue hit the streets in January! It's not too late to check it out digitally here or in the form of web stories here before our spring issue launches later this month.| Sleep Retailer
- IMC is offering help for retailers looking to access coronavirus relief programs. | Home World Business
- Nasdaq has an update on the home furnishings outlook with coronavirus in the mix.
- In this optimistic take, Digital Commerce 360 explains why the current crisis isn't killing offline retail just yet.
- Gold Bond Mattress is addressing the bed shortage with its manufacturing expertise. We have the story at Sleepretailer.com.
- USA Today wonders: why are some mattress stores still open?
- Serta followed up its earlier mattress donation with its "Stay Home, Send Beds" program. | Sleep Retailer.
- Apple Watch 6 is rumored to have more sleep oriented capabilities, learn more in this article from CNET.
- Skydex produced a cleanable mattress. Read more at Sleepretailer.com
- The American Mattress Alliance has formed in response to a recent anti-dumping petition. Learn more in this story available at Sleepretailer.com.
- The Motley Fool rounded up this list of smart stocks to buy despite coronavirus.
- PYMNTS reports that retail furloughs have surpassed 1 million and Biz Journals covered Sleep Number's recent round of furloughs.
- Ashley Furniture donated 250,000 meals to Feeding Tampa Bay, a local charity. Read the full story from Sleep Retailer.
- BEDGEAR is also donating supplies to local hospitals and nursing homes in New York. We covered it at Sleepretailer.com.
- According to this article from Home World Business, IMC is offering a B2B digital marketplace and is still planning for the summer markets.
Science & Fun Stuff
- The Cut has a guide for how to fall asleep.
- The Washingtonian shares what it's like to sleep with someone who uses a cpap machine.
- An insomniac talks about how relaxation tapes helped them sleep in this story from the New York Times.
- Tech Crunch explains how sleep apnea devices could help offset the ventilator shortage for less severe COVID-19 cases.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.