Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- New Issue: The spring edition of Sleep Retailer features up-to-date information on all of this season's latest mattress collections, sleep products + bedding technologies. Check it out online: bit.ly/2Rixcan | bit.ly/3rTZa8R
- Retail industry associations recently released a robust remote work survey. Read more in the press release from PR Newswire.
- Nasdaq speculates about Sleep Number stock activity from last week in this article.
- Malouf has expanded its Weekender Furniture line fully entering the home furnishings sphere. Learn more at Sleepretailer.com
- RollingStone rounded up top cooling bed sheets.
- Naturepedic celebrated Earth Day with achievements in sustainability. Read the full update from Sleep Retailer.
- My Total Retail talks about the acceleration of technology and digital at retail with tips for retailers trying to make the switch.
- Romper put together a list of best bedding for bunk beds.
- Ghostbed recently debuted an all-in-one mattress foundation. Read the full article from Sleep Retailer.
- Home Accents Today highlighted six vendors coming to High Point's Showplace.
- Snap Finance and Affirm are teaming up to help retailers offer robust financing opportunities. We covered the new partnership at Sleepretailer.com.
Science & Fun Stuff
- For the middle aged, sleepless nights could cause an increased risk for dementia. Read more on the subject from the NIH.
- In this opinion piece for the Guardian, the writer levels well-articulated criticism at the growing health and wellness industry.
- According to CNN, infant deaths from soft bedding might be more common than you think.
- Ladies: do you want better sex? WebMD says that better sleep could be the key.
- More sleep could offset children's excess indulgence over the school holidays as new research shows that the same decline in body mass index may be achieved by either extra sleep or extra exercise. Read the full article from Science Daily.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.