Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- Check out the Spring 2018 issue of Sleep Retailer.
- Sleep Country, a Canadian mattress retail chain expands into British Columbia. Read the story from Markets Insider.
- Mattel and Sleep Number have the most active stocks in the market, read more about how they compare from Stock News Gazette.
- Why we can't have nice things: when airlines provided high quality pillows on flights, people started stealing them! Get the scoop from Skift.
- Check out Sleep Retailer's Brand Studio - where we've curated branded video content from top industry brands and service providers.
- Alexium International examines cooling materials in a number of industries including the sleep industry and seeks to find a standard for measuring PCM effectiveness. Could this new company lead to an industry shake-up? Small Caps has the story.
- Purple + Mattress Firm? Get the scoop from Seeking Alpha.
- Simba gets a negative report from the Guardian, read the full review here.
- BEDGEAR expands its PR team to support continuous growth. Read about the brand's key new hire in this article from Sleep Retailer.
- Las Vegas Market opens registration, don't miss this summer's market. Furniture Today has the story.
- Does your mattress really need a box spring? WRAL mulls it over in this piece.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Want a good night sleep? There are some foods you shouldn't eat when you want to get some shut-eye. Check out the story from Reader's Digest.
- Bustle shares ways to catch up on sleep that actually work in this quick list.
- Eager to get more sleep? We've got another tactic to try. Use this sleep calculator from News.com.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.