Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we’re reading this week.
- Eclipse is debuting a new bed-in-a-box lineup with a unique sustainable feature. Learn more at Sleepretailer.com.
- Vogue covered Hastens new sleep focused hotel in this article.
- MarketWatch predicts that 80,000 more retail stores will close in the next 5 years.
- According to Chain Store Age, retail cyber. attacks are growing more and more sophisticated.
- Restoration Hardware is expanding its suite of luxury Italian bedding. Home Textiles Today has the story.
- While more retail locations are set to close in the coming years, Forbes is still predicting that the 2020’s could be a time for a real retail renaissance.
- WithIt announced its conference speakers and it is a strong lineup you won’t want to miss. | Sleep Retailer
- CPAP shop and Sleep Care online partnered to deliver comprehensive sleep health support. PR Web has the full press release.
- Logicdata is unveiling a new adjustable base prototype—and representatives will be looking for your feedback on the new product at the Las Vegas Market. Read more from Sleepretailer.com.
- British variety store, B&M is selling a CBD pillow. Read more from Ideal Home.
- Metro Mattress is the leading retailer of Spring Air’s Chattam & Wells. We wrote about it at Sleep Retailer.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Harvard Health wrote about how getting a good night’s sleep helps improve memory.
- According to Healthline, improving your sleep habits can help stave off migraines.
- USA Today rounded up sleep tech to help you fall asleep.
- In heartwarming news, a VA beach man made a mobile bed for his senior dog so it can continue enjoying the ocean front. | WTVR
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.