Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- Spring Issue Release | Have you read the spring issue of Sleep Retailer yet? In it you'll find—our cover story, Brooklyn Bedding Can Help You Build You Brand, a Q&A all about the power of aromatherapy in sleep products, a pillow-oriented product focus and much more. View the issue in digital PDF form here and in web story form here.
- The Motley Fool weighs in on why Bed Bath and Beyond's stock dropped earlier this week.
- Registration is now open for the Las Vegas market CEO Summit this summer. Read more in this article from Home World Business.
- Corsicana is celebrating the sale of its 100 millionth unit. We covered it in this story from Sleep Retailer.
- Retail sales surged in April. Investors.com analyzes the uptick in this piece.
- Malouf's TripleLayer Down Pillow Display has won the brand a new award for best experiential campaign. Details here from Sleep Retailer.
- The Specialty Sleep Association recently highlighted organization member, Suite Sleep, in this blog post.
- Latexco recently debuted its new Sonocore product, Pulse. Learn more in this update from Sleep Retailer.
- Fatherly rounded up the best crib mattresses in this list.
- We wrote about retail store closures, what they mean for retailers and how retailers can keep up with all the industry shifts in this original story from Sleepretailer.com
- Mattress Firm recently announced the search for its next slumber star intern. Read the details in this press release from PR Newswire.
- Saatva recently launched the new Solaire adjustable mattress. Get more product information in this article from Sleep Retailer.
- Refinery 29 published this list of best sustainable bedding products in honor of Earth Day.
- After attending the spring High Point market this year, we had some questions—chief among them: when it comes to the bedding sector and High Point, what's going on? We contemplated that question and others in this story from Sleepretailer.com.
Science & Fun Stuff
- The New York Times explores leading causes of infant suffocation deaths—soft bedding and unsafe sleep practices—in this article.
- Signature Sleep by DHP has some great ideas for natural sleep remedies to use to improve sleep in this story from Sleepretailer.com.
- Mind Body Green's wellness editor tried amber glasses then wrote about her experience.
- According to this article from Wired, you're not getting enough sleep and it's killing you!
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.