Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we’re reading this week.
- Beautyrest is launching a new line in partnership with Seaqual—learn more in this story from Sleep Retailer.
- Digital Commerce 360 talks about optimizing the ecommerce fulfillment experience in luxury retail.
- Eclipse International lost a member of its team. Digital marketing manager Scott Baronofsky recently passed away. Read his obituary at Sleepretailer.com.
- It’s a tough time for retail workers with and without jobs. Many are losing their jobs, but many of those who are still working do not have paid sick leave. CNN covered the issue.
- MLILY is partnering with Ole Smoky Distilling to donate hand sanitizer. Get the full update at Sleepretailer.com
- The editors of Vogue selected their favorite bedding in this list.
- We wrote about making the right impression on consumers in your marketing right now. | Sleep Retailer.
- We contemplated how the coronavirus pandemic will permanently alter retail in this story. | Sleepretailer.com.
- Daily Science predicts how COVID-19 will effect the wearable sleep trackers market.
- It’s a weird time to manage social media. Never fear—Posh+Lavish’s CEO, Kurt Ling has some amazing tips. | Sleep Retailer.
- The Winston-Salem Journal wrote about how High Point Market has not been cancelled since World War II.
- Choice Hotels has joined Serta’s “stay home, send beds”. initiative. We’ve got the scoop at Sleepretailer.com.
- Moshi, a sleep and mindfulness app for kids has raised significant funds. Find out more from TechCrunch.
- We dove into the antidumping debate to give you both sides of the issue. Full update here from Sleep Retailer.
- WWD wrote about retail in tailspin.
Science & Fun Stuff
- House Beautiful on why you should be making your bed.
- We wrote about why your dreams might be a little weird right now. | Sleep Retailer
- Why are your kids having trouble sleeping? Yahoo Sports has some insights.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.