Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- New Issue: The spring edition of Sleep Retailer features up-to-date information on all of this season's latest mattress collections, sleep products + bedding technologies. Check it out online: bit.ly/2Rixcan | bit.ly/3rTZa8R
- Simmons is partnering with digital creators to launch and promote a new mattress lineup. We covered it at Sleepretailer.com and Ad Age also picked up the story, check out its take here.
- The Las Vegas Review Journal reported on the boost in visitors the city saw due to the Las Vegas Market.
- Retail stocks are up and Barron's doesn't think they will fall anytime soon.
- The Company Store launched a new sustainable bedding collection. Home Textiles Today has the details.
- Shifman is honoring retailers for growth in 2020. Find out who received recognition at Sleepretailer.com.
- Retail Dive opinion: "It's time for retailer's to move beyond outdated business models."
- High Point Market Authority is featuring HFA and Purple in its latest Ideastreams webinar. Learn more from Sleep Retailer.
- Loss Prevention Media penned this article about the rise of retail machines.
Science & Fun Stuff
- AARP recently published this story about shifting sleep patterns and how to remedy them.
- What interior design mistakes might you be making that can interfere with your sleep? House Beautiful has some ideas.
- According to this article from Market Watch, sleep can help you: avoid dementia, have great sex and become a better investor.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.