Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we're reading this week.
- Spring Issue Release | The spring issue of Sleep Retailer has arrived. In it you'll find—our cover story, Brooklyn Bedding Can Help You Build You Brand, a Q&A all about the power of aromatherapy in sleep products, a pillow-oriented product focus and much more. View the issue in digital PDF form here and in web story form here.
- Learn more about the growth of the home sleep screening device market in this press release from PR Newswire.
- ResMed recently launched a new piece of sleep apnea technology—a nasal pillow mask. Get the full details from Nasdaq.
- Luxury custom pillow manufacturer The Pillow Bar is celebrating its 10th anniversary this May. Find out how the brand is celebrating in this story from Sleep Retailer.
- The New York Times talks retail closings more broadly in this article while CNN reports on Bed, Bath and Beyond store closures in this article.
- Shifman Mattresses named Dave Trillet Sales Person Of The Year. Learn more about Shifman, Trillet and the award process in this story from Sleep Retailer.
- SleepScore Labs recently announced a new brand ambassador. Get the scoop from Business Wire.
- The Washington Post recently published this piece on how to protect your mattress and the benefits of mattress protectors.
- Gold Bond is boosting its foam quality across its entire product line. Learn more in this story from Sleep Retailer.
- Registration is now open for the summer Las Vegas Market. Get more details from Home World Business.
- King Koil's bedding conference charity event is coming up fast on May 7th. Find out how to participate in this article from Kids Today.
- Ergomotion recently introduced a new accessory that allows users to operate all its bases with voice commands. We covered the product release in this update from Sleep Retailer.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Are naps during the day a good thing? Experts weigh in in this article from Inverse.
- This week, a study came out that debunked quite a few sleep myths. This story from Medical News Today covers those breakthroughs while this story from the BBC talks about how sleep myths could be hurting our health.
- The Atlantic explores "white dreams"—dreams with no contents at all—in this intriguing piece.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.