Receive news direct to your inbox every week, subscribe to Snooze News Weekly.
Each week, we find, curate and share the most relevant bedding and mattress news stories from across the web. Check out what we’re reading this week.
- WINTER ISSUE: Our winter issue hit the streets in January! It’s not too late to check it out digitally here or in the form of web stories here before our spring issue launches later this month.| Sleep Retailer
- Business of Home wonders what digital marketplaces will emerge as trade show continue to be cancelled while Furniture Today describes a surge in adoptions of one called Shopzio.
- High Point Market Authority has cancelled the spring market. We’ve got the full details at Sleepretailer.com
- According to this story from People, Madewell and Parachute are teaming up to produce a loungewear and bedding collection.
- Trying to navigate the new loan programs for small businesses? We have the latest info on the Payroll Protection Program and the Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program on Sleepretailer.com now.
- In its response to COVID-19, Classic Brands is making donations to support health and emergency organizations and supporting retailers with an ecommerce solution. Learn more from Sleep Retailer.
- The Search Engine Journal wrote about how COVID-19 is impacting SEO in the retail sector.
- Eclipse International is targeting the luxury consumer with a new marketing campaign in Architectural Digest. We’ve got the scoop at Sleepretailer.com.
- Forbes shared eight great silk pillow cases to help readers improve their sleep in this list.
- Diamond Mattress is doing its part to aid in pandemic relief. Find out how in this update from Sleep Retailer.
- The Motley Fool addresses a tough question head on in this article exploring whether or not investors should buy retail stocks right now.
- BEDGEAR builds on its relief efforts by releasing clean guidelines for retailers and making additional donations. The full story can be found at Sleepretailer.com.
- The Sleep Research Society announced this year’s research award winners.
- Hickory Springs is investing to make personal protective equipment. We’ve got the scoop at Sleepretailer.com.
- In this article, USA Today chronicles the impact of coronavirus on retail stores.
- Naturepedic is producing sustainable face masks that are free of toxins and simple to wash. Learn more from Sleep Retailer.
- Purple is seeing a spike in seat cushion sales but still had to furlough much of its staff. Marketwatch has the story.
- IMC is providing key info on government relief program and ushering new digital sales opportunities. Read the full update from Sleep Retailer.
- PYMNTS talks about why this upcoming week is.a big one for retail data.
- Spring Air and its licensees have joined forces to produce face masks. Learn more at Sleepretailer.com.
- Politico wrote about the commerce lock up and retail sales decline resulting from COVID-19 in this article.
- Precision Textiles’ Slumbershield if offering a medical barrier. Find out more about the new product from Sleep Retailer.
- Forbes delves into what retail sectors are benefiting from coronavirus.
- Customatic is pitching in to help with COVID-19 relief by donating beds and masks. We’ve got the scoop at Sleepretailer.com.
- Antidumping petitioners response to the American Mattress Alliance in this press release from PR Newswire.
Science & Fun Stuff
- Wired talks about how modified sleep apnea machines could ease the ventilator crunch.
- Consumer Reports wrote about how to optimize your bedroom for better sleep.
- Pillows but make it fashion—Today explores a new quarantine style phenomenon.
Never miss another headline, click here to have Snooze News Weekly delivered directly to your inbox.