Chicago – Chicago Luxury Beds (CLB) is proud to announce the renovation of their showroom and the arrival of new and upgraded products from Hästens, VI-Spring and its newest line, fine linens from Sferra. Since their launch in 2009, CLB has continually offered the world’s best beds in their 3,000-square-foot showroom located in Chicago’s chic River North neighborhood. Bolstered by a new look, new offerings and an improved product showcase, Chicago Luxury Beds seeks to build upon its position as a leader in best beds and sleep products and a true destination for sleep education.
The newly redesigned CLB showroom boasts upgraded displays and a more intimate, client-centric layout to better present their top bed lines and allow for enhanced interaction with customers and designers alike. Among the improvements incorporated by CLB are a refreshed storefront; millwork displays to highlight new product, linens and accessories; an expanded front desk near the entrance for improved client education, comfort and service; and well-appointed vignettes. In addition to highlighting the beds, the vignettes appeal to a range of tastes and styles and demonstrate how Chicago Luxury Beds products can work with any décor. CLB partnered with esteemed retailers Golden Triangle, Classic Remix, Oscar Isberian and Filsinger Chicago to furnish the vignettes. A forthcoming vignette featuring furniture from acclaimed Chicago designer Holly Hunt is anticipated later this fall.
Mary Pat Wallace opened Chicago Luxury Beds after a worldwide quest to discover the most exceptional beds, amassing an expert command of sleep knowledge and research along the way. “We spend one third of our lifetime in bed,” says Wallace. “Investing in your kitchen may increase the value of your home; but investing in your bed adds value to your life.”
To that end, Wallace has curated a selection of the best beds and sleep products in the world from Hästens, VI-Spring, The Pillow Bar, their proprietary line and now Sferra. CLB currently features collections from Peter Som, the Hotel Collection, Chrysanthemum and Newport. A “loose count” bed displays the various thread counts available. The entire Sferra line is also available to order and bed dressings will be refreshed seasonally.
Expanding their already robust selection from Hästens, the Swedish brand with over 150 years of proven craftsmanship, Chicago Luxury Beds introduces two new models, the Proferia and Auroria, as well as a new base detail for the 2000T II and material upgrades to all models.
- The Proferia: combines horsehair, wool and cotton in a unique layering pattern for maximum comfort. The patented pocket spring system unites no less than ten layers of cotton and wool to deliver both substantial support and luxurious comfort.
- The Auroria: inspired by the morning light, the Auroria offers superb stability thanks to a wood frame with a 13cm spring system and a mattress with 15cm spring system.
- Material Upgrades: the signature Hästens horsehair is now hand-separated to emulate teased horsehair providing more flexibility and airiness. Hästens wool is now exclusively sheared from the softest part of the sheep - the back - and is cleaned twice with naturally derived products to a pristine condition of uncompromising quality.
Chicago Luxury Beds is equally pleased to carry the complete U.K.-based VI-Spring line, which was recently revamped.
- The Elite: perfecting the much-loved Baronet, this entry-level bed offers improved softness.
- The Coronet: inspired by the success of the Herald, is now wholly fabricated from cotton and British fleece wool.
- The Regal Superb: upgrades include an increased profile and VI-Spring’s unique six-coil pocket springs, which augment its loft.
- The Classic Superb: a traditional mattress that is both springy and supportive.
- The Shetland Superb: is the first offering from VI-Spring fabricated entirely of the finest British wool - Shetland Isle and British fleece – from the upholstery to the hand-tied tufts. Wool is inherently supportive, soft and durable not to mention chemical-free and naturally flame retardant. Furthermore, it regulates temperature to keep one cool in warmer months and warm in the winter and repels allergens.
- Significant upgrades were also made to the Sublime Superb and Signatory models with improvements to the quality of the horsehair and a commitment to utilizing 100 percent British wool, which supports the Campaign for Wool, patron HRH The Prince of Wales, and is certified platinum by the British Wool Marketing Board.
Chicago Luxury Beds engaged Hunter Kaiser to helm the renovation. The remodeled showroom is designed to connect the client with a superior sleep experience. Kaiser notes, “Our partnership on this effort is a natural fit. Chicago Luxury Beds’ talent for tailoring custom sleep solutions for their clients complements my commitment to help people live better by design.”
For more information on this retailer visit www.chicagoluxurybeds.com.
About Chicago Luxury Beds: With bespoke collections from Hästens and VI-Spring as well as luxurious selections from The Pillow Bar, Sferra and their proprietary line, Chicago Luxury Beds offers the best beds and sleep solutions available - anywhere. The company’s promise of achieving best sleep is supported by their expertise, superior product pedigree, commitment to education and dedication to tailoring customized sleep solutions to meet each client’s unique needs.