The Mattress Recycling Council (MRC) recently announced its 2020 Board of Directors. You can read the full list of board members below:
- Doug Guffey (Board Chair), Strategic Accounts Manager, Serta Simmons Bedding LLC
- Richard Diamonstein, Managing Director, Paramount Sleep
- Mason Hallet, Vice President of Sales, North America, Tricots-Liesse Knitting
- Sabrina Hernandez, Specialty Account Representative, William T. Burnett & Co.
- Mark S. Jones, President and CEO, HSM
- Al Klancnik (Ex-Officio Board Member)
- Jon Larson, President of Sound Sleep Products
- William Moore, Director of Sales Operations, Jones Fiber Products, Inc.
- Don Pflug, Executive Vice President of Operations, Southerland, Inc.
- Ron Richmond, Vice President of Taxation, Serta Simmons Bedding, LLC
- Shana Rocheleau, Vice President of Strategy, BedGear
- David Spencer, Director of Warehouse Operations, Mattress Firm
- Patrique Vielle, Senior Indirect Sourcing Program Manager, Tempur Sealy International, Inc.
- Catherine Lyons, Chief Financial Officer, International Sleep Products Association (ISPA)
- Ryan Trainer, President of the International Sleep Products Association (ISPA)
“We are grateful to these industry veterans for generously sharing their time and expertise as members of MRC’s Board of Directors,” said Ryan Trainer, president of MRC and ISPA. “With the benefit of their combined expertise and input, MRC has established itself as a leader in mattress recycling.”
About The Mattress Recycling Council: The Mattress Recycling Council (MRC) is a nonprofit organization that operates recycling programs in states that have passed mattress recycling laws: California, Connecticut and Rhode Island. MRC was founded by the bedding industry and recycles more than 1.5 million mattresses each year.