Jones Family of Companies, which includes Jones Nonwovens and Jones Yarn, is pleased to announce the addition of their seventh and final board member. Gary Raley, who most recently served as Vice President of U.S. Sales for S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc., joined the newly formed board of directors in June.
“Gary’s experience in sales and marketing will both enrich the board and allow him to serve as a guide for the future of our brand as we expand our business units,” said Richard Ayers, CEO.
Raley also brings a wealth of board knowledge, as he currently serves as a director for Bemis Manufacturing, Weigel’s Stores, Buehler’s Stores and Gorilla Glue in addition to his new role with Jones.
The board is comprised of three non-family members, the non-family CEO and three family representatives.
The other six members of the board are:
- W. Ralph Jones III, Executive Chairman of Jones Family of Companies
- Richard Ayers, CEO of Jones Family of Companies
- Josie Hale Nielson, a former buyer for Kirkland’s Home Décor, and a representative for the Jones family
- William Barnes Thomas, pilot for Monarch Air, and a representative for the Jones family
- Kathryn V. Roedel, a former GE executive and Executive Vice President of Select Comfort who serves on the board of directors of Generac Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: GNRC) and recently served as board chair for the International Sleep Products Association
- Daniel B. Hatzenbuehler, most recently Chairman of the Board of E. Ritter & Company; previously he was CEO of the family-owned agricultural and communications company with operations in Arkansas and Tennessee
For more information, please visit jonesfamilyco.com.
About Jones Family of Companies: Founded in 1936, Jones is a leader in the textile industry. The company was formed through a partnership between two brothers and today is led by a third generation family member and Senior Leadership team committed to the same high standards as the founder. The company has two distinct divisions: Jones Yarn and Jones Nonwovens.