1. Tempur-Pedic’s new TEMPUR-Contour pillow features an advanced dual-feel design that incorporates firm material for superior neck support and soft center material for additional comfort. The curved design allows the pillow to work with how the body moves during sleep to offer uninterrupted sleep. The three pillow models were designed especially for particular sleep positions; the contours of each developed to ensure that each model works to enhance its specific sleep position—the TEMPUR- Contour Side-to-Side, TEMPUR-Contour Side-to- Back and TEMPUR-Contour Side-to-Side Breeze.
2. The Downton Abbey Home by Kingsdown Collection combines the classically elegant look, high-quality materials and the best of modern sleep innovation. This luxury line-up features 13 premium sleep sets divided into three tiers, offering a clear step-up program that offers a range of support, luxury and pillowtop constructions. The top-tier of the collection combines 1,791 wrapped coils with natural fibers plus latex and gel infused memory foam for outstanding support and sumptuous comfort. With styling inspired by the popular TV show, this collection offers a classically elegant look that is sure to stand out on the showroom floor.
3. The innovative Thevo Mattress from Thomashilfen features an interlocking foam system made from open-cell Swiss foam with air vents, a carbon fiber support frame, pressure-adjusting support paddles and a washable cover. This unique construction offers advanced temperature regulation and personalized contoured comfort and support.
4. Customatic is making it easier for retailers to showcase adjustable bases anywhere on their showroom floors by introducing a new control power system to all of its offerings. With a portal board mounted to the underside of the base, the two-part system serves as both a power supply junction box and a central location for all electrical plugs. The new design also incorporates a highly visual automatic demo-mode function that automatically runs through each model’s key features.
5. Therapedic has revamped its classic Medicoil brand with the introduction of the Medicoil HD collection. Short for “Heavy Duty,” this new line-up gives retailers the opportunity to reach consumers with larger frames who are looking for increased durability, stability, support and comfort.
6. Boyd Specialty Sleep continues to leverage the well-known Thomasville brand name with the introduction of two new latex collections. The three-bed Thomasville Natural Flex Premier features layers of Talalay latex in varying heights atop a supportive Dunlop latex core. The Natural Flex Elite offers superior contouring comfort with a top layer of gel-infused latex fused atop an engineered latex core that features firm edge support. Both line-ups are covered in luxurious stretch knit covers made with stylish detailing to create a dramatic in-store look.