As part of its new website, Malouf Home recently created an educational webpage that walks users through the health and comfort benefits of sleeping on an adjustable bed base. Additionally, users can explore Malouf’s comprehensive assortment of adjustable bases along with its award-winning app with hands-free voice activation and automatic snore detection.
“When it comes to creating the perfect sleep system, we want to show consumers that an adjustable base is really for everyone, whether they want to stop snoring or just sleep better,” said Eric Holmstead, director of North American sales. “We continue to work with retailers to improve consumer education so more people connect an adjustable base with better sleep and better health.” He added, "A primary study conducted by Malouf showed that 68 percent of respondents are sleeping better with an adjustable base, and many of them reported decreases in acid reflux, allergy symptoms and back pain.”
The following is a selected excerpt from the website:
Experience the Wonder of Deep, Rejuvenating Sleep
- Wake up without aches and pains: Sleeping with your head and legs elevated has been shown to help alleviate pressure on your lower back.
- Discover a new level of comfort: Easily sit up while you read a magazine or enjoy a TV show—or ask Siri to do it all for you with voice commands.
- Empower your health goals: We know we feel more hungry when tired and we’re more likely to skip our morning run and eat poorly.
- Less snoring, more sleeping: With one simple adjustment, our head tilt feature helps open airways to reduce snoring and improve sleep.
- Advanced sleep tech: Fascinated by artificial intelligence? You’ll love exploring our Malouf Base app and its sleep-changing innovation. Learn more about app setup.
“With this specific webpage, our goal was to give consumers a fresh perspective on adjustable bases and the wide range of benefits,” said Cullen Duncan, a lead UI/UX designer for Malouf. “We started by telling the step-up story of our own adjustable bases, and then we highlighted the different ways the bases can improve a person’s comfort and sleep quality—and how those benefits translate into their daily lives.”
Malouf offers a series of adjustable bases from the entry-level N50 with independent head incline, to the advanced S755 with massage and five preset positions. Multiple bases are also Bluetooth compatible and can be paired with the highly rated Malouf Base app available on Google Play and the App Store. Premium features of the app include Siri Voice Commands, Snore Detection and Partner Control.
For additional education and support, Malouf’s award-winning creative teams have created a variety of print and web-ready assets (photos, videos, banners and signage) for retailers to download from the Wholesale Resource Center and display online or in store.
About Malouf Home
Malouf Home™ leads the furniture and bedding industry with a wide selection of innovative products, including furniture, mattresses, adjustable bed bases, pillows, sheets, mattress protectors, bed frames and mattress toppers. Together with sister brands Salt Flat™ and Weekender™, Malouf™ commits to quality, pricing, and service through a comprehensive product catalog that satisfies a variety of customers. Malouf™ products are available in over 15,000 retail partner locations in the U.S., and its international team now serves over 56 countries. Malouf™, a Certified B Corporation®, was founded in 2003 by Sam and Kacie Malouf and is headquartered in Logan, Utah.