First introduced as a reference design for customization at the 2019 Winter Las Vegas Market, LOGICDATA’s SILVERlite adjustable base returns to LVM updated, improved and available for immediate shipping beginning July 2019.
SILVERlite, the second major product in LOGICDATA’s SILVER Series, was developed by LOGICDATA in response to the growing e-commerce sector’s desire for a base that offers low shipping costs, premier stability and quick and easy assembly. While customization is still available, high demand led LOGICDATA to develop this “standard” off-the-shelf version for broader and faster availability.
Cutting-edge design and ultimate convenience for both the retailer and end-user are the hallmarks of this adjustable bed. The base is sleek, modern and minimalistic, with aesthetically pleasing rounded platform edges and superior stability. With the entire bed packable in a single package, it’s clear that “lite” is more than just a name. In fact, SILVERlite is the first adjustable base to be shipped in a single package, shippable by both UPS and FedEx, without oversize charges.
“Adjustable beds are increasingly common in homes across the world, with sales numbers steadily growing,” said Wilfried Url, Director of LOGICDATA’s HOME Business Unit, “The increased consumer demand for adjustability coupled with the cost and convenience mandates of e-commerce was a natural challenge for LOGICDATA to tackle.”
Just like the SILVERstandard, the SILVERlite is available with a minimum order quantity of one, making this adjustable bed both cost-effective and convenient for customers. Additionally, the option for drop shipping dramatically reduces overhead costs and storage space requirements for retailers.
In keeping with the company’s commitment to strong partnerships, LOGICDATA’s optional service network is designed to take the burden off its customers by handling customer service to reduce overhead.
The SILVERlite was designed with equal importance given to innovation, functionality and design. Features include:
- Quick & Easy Assembly - Simple, streamlined assembly goes from box to bed in 10 minutes – with no need for additional tools.
- Head Up & Foot Up - Dual-end adjustments allow users to elevate both head and feet for a multitude of positions.
- Best in Class Stability - 1,000 lbs. maximum load
- Wireless Remote Control with Child Lock - Locking remote control prevents unauthorized adjustment.
- Wireless Sync -Wireless connection of two twin XL bases for split king adjustability.
- Pre-set & Programmable Memory Positions - Pre-set anti-snore and zero-gravity memory positions for added convenience, along with option to save custom preferred positions.
- Free-fall Design - Head and foot recline by gravity alone for enhanced user safety.
- Emergency Lowering - Single touch return to flat position in case of power outage.
- Multiple Sizes - Available in Twin XL, Queen, King, California King and Split King.
About LOGICDATA: For more than 20 years, Austrian- based LOGICDATA has established itself as a globally trusted partner for office and home adjustable furniture industries. With offices in Grand Rapids, MI as well as Austria, Slovenia, China, and Croatia, the LOGICDATA team consists of over 300 industry-leading professionals.